Knowing is Half the Battle to Stop Infringement.
With online trademark and logo infringement on the rise, you can’t risk not monitoring your trademark, especially when you know how this infringement can directly impact your brand and sales. The process of creating your trademarks and service marks — as well as filing them with relevant authorities and securing their registration — is just the beginning.
Your organization must now take appropriate steps to ensure that other parties do not use these marks without your permission, which means remaining vigilant in all markets where your goods or services are sold. Protect My TM uses its advanced AI monitoring system to monitor your trademark, so you can keep your brand safe with zero risk of infringement.
Why monitor your trademark?
There are many reasons why you should monitor your trademark, but here are a few important ones:
- Stay vigilant so that your mark does not get diluted and become a generic word like “escalator” has become
- Know when it is time to take action to protect your mark from infringement
- Helps prevent knock-offs and impersonators
- Send cease and desist letters to notify the infringers
What do I get with Trademark Monitoring?
Here are some of the benefits you receive when you monitor your mark with Protect My TM:
- Discover trademark infringements before the opposition window ends
- Avoid losing rights due to delays or a lack of response
- Limit risk and gain peace of mind
- Strengthen & enforce your competitive position
- Track trademark activities of your competitors
- Deter others from filing similar trademarks
- Stay a step ahead of the competition
Get continued protection through our active, comprehensive, and customized monitoring service
- Systematic monitoring of similar marks
- Monthly reports custom- tailored for you
- Full customer service and 24/7 access to your account
Why Choose Us?
Our advanced AI monitoring system proactively searches and detects domains with your name, infringement in web content, including logos and visual trademarks.
Your brand can be free of trademark infringements:
There are many reasons why you should monitor your trademark, but here are a few important ones.
- Complete trademark infringement recovery from detection to removal
- Prioritized online trademark infringements by risk level
- Takedown notices are tracked and monitored to ensure the risk is removed for good
What is trademark monitoring?
Trademark monitoring is the process of searching websites, social media, and online marketplaces for unauthorized sellers using your existing trademarks like logos, phrases, packaging, and more. It is essential for brands to monitor for trademark infringements so they can be addressed as quickly as possible when they are found.
Why should I monitor my trademark?
What is included in your trademark monitoring services?
How do I contest someone else using or attempting to register a trademark similar to mine?
When do I need trademark monitoring services?